Nyttan av ett oscilloscop i all elektronikverksamhet kan inte överskattas!
I detta kursmaterial ingår ett mycket elegant PC-oscilloscop, OPTASCOPE. Anslut den lilla dosan till PC:ns USB-port, och vips har du ett oscilloscop.
Detta OPTASCOP passar extra bra i utbildning då det är lätt att ha färdiga "setup-filer" som sätter alla parametrar i rätt läge för en viss laboration. Dessutom är OPTASCOP en liten dosa som är lätt att låsa in. Ingen extra strömförsörjning behövs, den drivs av USB-porten
Förutom Optascope med USB-kabel och 3 st mätsladdar innehåller #28119 Understanding signal ett kompendium och en stor komponentsats för kompendiets laborationer.
About the Parallax Digital Oscilloscope
The hardware connects to your PC via USB. The hardware is small, portable, elegant and requires no power supply. The case is powder-coated aluminum. The hardware is 100% manufactured and tested in the United States.
All oscilloscope controls are managed through a point-and-click PC interface. The software provides an easy method of obtaining quality screen captures for reports and live demonstrations. You will have the ability to measure acquired waveforms with easy-to-use cursors. Common scope features including trigger settings, waveform measurements (MIN, MAX, frequency, period), ability to save customized setups, BMP screen captures, etc are standard in the software. Special features include 3 cursor functions with the option to snap to the waveform. The cursors operate in zoom mode, allowing close viewing and precise measuring of signals.
The Understanding Signals Tutorial
- 2 Channels
- 1 Ms/s Maximum Sample Rate with One Channel
- 500 Ks/s Sample Rate with Two Channels
- 20 Vpp Maximum Input for Channel 1 and Channel 2
- 200 kHz Bandwidth
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- 1 M Ohm Input Impedance
- Trigger on Rising or Falling Edge at any Voltage
- Variable Trigger voltage on Channels 1 and 2
- Horizontal Trigger Position Settings at 10%, 50%, and 90%
- Auto and Normal Trigger Modes
- 3 probes
- USB 1.1 Support (no additional power supply required!)
- Size: 5 x 2.25 x 1.5 (in.); 12.7 x 5.7 x 3.8 (cm)
- Weight: 8 oz; 227 gm
The 144-page Understanding Signals text provides example circuits and scope configuration for viewing and capturing the common Stamps in Class signals:
- Analog inputs from photoresistors and A/D converters
- Asynchronous serial communication between the PC and a BASIC Stamp
- Synchronous serial communication between a BASIC Stamp and ADC0831 A/D converter
- Single and dual sine waves
- Servo pulse signals over an entire range of motion
- Pulse width modulation with infrared
- Decoding of handheld infrared remote control signals
- Op-amp signals used in and amplifier circuits
- The text was written by Doug Pientak and the Parallax educational team with review from our educational customers. All hardware required for these circuits is included in the kit. The example BASIC Stamp 2 source code for this kit is available for download below.
The Understanding Signals Kit Includes the Following:
Digital Oscilloscope and Stamps in Class
- OPTAscope USB oscilloscope
- Parallax Digital Oscilloscope Software CD-ROM (download and evaluate for free below)
- (3) pairs of probes
- USB cable
- 144-page Understanding Signals printed text (download and evaluate for free below)
- Understanding Signals Parts Kit - complete component listing is in Appendix A of the Understanding Signals Text
- Additional benefits: 14-day return for refund and 90-day workmanship warranty; free Parallax technical support by e-mail and phone; free software upgrades
Until now, Parallax has not based a Stamps in Class text on a piece of hardware costing more than $100 (other than the Boe-Bot and Toddler robots, of course). Our decision to integrate the this scope into our educational program was a result of all of our technicians using it at their desks, educators ordering several for their classes and requesting supporting tutorials, and general strong popularity among the BASIC Stamp community.
Educators have requested for most of our Stamps in Class texts that we do not make the source code available for download since students learn programming quicker when they type the code themselves. Because the Understanding Signals text focuses on viewing, capturing and measuring signals instead of PBASIC programming the source code available for download.
Set Up Software 3.1.1 (.exe)
Understanding Signals Text (.pdf)
Instructions for Hardware Installation (.pdf)
Understanding Signals Source Code (.zip)
Screen shot image (.jpg)
Files/Settings Tab Screen Shot (.jpg)
Trigger Tab Screen Shot (.jpg)
Cursors Tab Screen Shot (.jpg)
Measurements Tab Screen Shot (.jpg)