En controller som styr 16 R/C servon via en USB-port. Två moduler kan kopplas ihop och således kan 32 servon styras från en serieport.
Oumbärlig driver för dig som behöver styra många servon från en PC. Denna drivmodul kan dessutom styra hastigheten mellan positioner på servon, kanon i tex robotapplikationer, modellbyggen, montrar, konstverk etc...
Tillgänglig i slutet av Mars 2005
What kind of features are we excited to use in our own servo projects?
- Runtime Selectable Baud rate. A serial message switches the baud rate from: 2400 to 38k4 Baud.
- 16 Servos. All servos driven simultaneously all of the time. 180 degrees of rotation.
- Servo Ramping. 63 ramp rates (0.75 - 60 seconds) allows the user to set the speed of each servo on a per-move basis. You may choose one of 63 ramp rates for each servo. The ramping function allows you to individually set the speed of each servo. With ramping, you can tell the servo where to go, and just how fast to get there. The result is true, "set-it and forget-it" functionality. Speed range for 0 - 180 degrees of rotation is 3/4 of a second to 60 seconds.
- Position Reporting. User may request position of an individual servo at any time. This command allows you to request the position of a servo channel, be it stationary or on the move.
- Network Ready. Two modules may be linked together to drive 32 servos at the same time. It is possible to network 2 Parallax Servo Controllers together to control up to 32 servos. Simply use a second 3-Conductor cable to daisy chain two PSCs together as shown in the documentation. The presence of a shunt differentiates between Unit 0 (channels 0-15) and Unit 1 ( channels 16-31).
- Enhanced Resolution. Use of 16-bit PWM timers enables 0 - 180 degree servo rotation at 2 microseconds per step.
- Serial Command Format. The PSC supports several commands that are sent to it via RS-232 serial protocol. The voltage swing of this serial line is 0-5 VDC (TTL level). Each serial command must be preceded with an exclamation point, "!", and the pair of letters, "SC". This allows different types of AppMods to use the same serial line as the PSC.
The PSC documentation shows you how to use all of the above features and provides sample BASIC Stamp Code. The Parallax Servo Controller ships with the following to make your set up as easy as possible: Shunt-Jumper, 3-Conductor Cable, Printed Documentation. The PSC is mounted using 4-40 screws (or equivalent, not included).
Manual kommer inom kort